Rainsta dancing in the Rain...

So basically I wrote the greatest post ever but then I slipped and deleted it. Im so busy that Ill prolly never be able to rewrite it again. I am sad now.
Anyway, to make it short, get yourself an ipod, play garden state soundtrack and go dancing in the rain. Its incredible. I did it today while walking home and it was amazing.
Open your eyes and see that there is so much beauty all around always.
(I apologise for the short post, anyone who has ever deleted a master piece should understand my lack of keeness in trying to recompose it :( )

2 Comments:
At 7:21 PM,
Unknown said…
to dance in the rain is such a pleasure...
that has to be the best weather...
to stick out your tongue ,spread you arms ,and love the world as a child does...
At 4:37 PM,
Zofia said…
i know that you are probably gonna think I'm a freak for leaving a comment on a stranger's blog, but I just wanted to say, I love dancing in the rain.
Post a Comment
<< Home