FeralChild's Blog

Press the REFRESH button!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Party Up in La Galleria

Saturday night was one of the best nights of my life, thanks to everyone who made it special. My 21st was a powerful one, I enjoyed it. It was pleasant, full of PEACE!!!

PS. Ichigo is his own BANKAI!



::Click Here For Peace::

7 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Kagé said…

    come on man I thought I commented on this post you must have deleted. Gosh...I love Jordan and he is wise like a proverb.

     
  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    The first comment said nothing, it was apparently deleted by someone somehow. Im done with blogging.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Farmboy said…

    there is also pride here

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    Forgive me Fish, I have treated u in ways very undeserving...
    Dale, do you know about pride?

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    Haha,*blush* :)

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Farmboy said…

    hey man i love you you little lion cub monger you.

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Kagé said…

    I pressed the dang refresh button bladehead...NOTHING!!! update this dang thing its no longer your birthday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home