FeralChild's Blog

Press the REFRESH button!

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Real Ryan Steven Walmsley

Dedication, self-control, perseverance, strength and discipline. Old Ryan Steven (the man in the pic below), a gym partner of mine and true friend (I taught him all of the above qualities). Seriously, respect for this man. Few people really know how much it takes to build a body in such form... For all of you that never knew what lies beneath this mans clothes...


He came second in the East London WABBA Body-building competition this weekend (under his category). Im incredibly proud of him and admire his efforts. I will be updating my gallery with more pics soon. Peace!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger KagĂ© said…

    That's the thing about Ryan. I went to support him and have seen that his discipline and self-control are FAR TOO MUCH. Otherwise I am speechless.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the comment :) Hope you're doing well... Ryan is indeed great, as are you.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    i myself am incredibly proud of ryan steven walmsley. there are many things about his character that i truly aim to develop in my own. pkus the whole thing was damn fine and it was good learn some biochem on the way home. love you gym-boys; you bring so much joy to my life.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    i don't know what happened to my spelling and grammar. so forgive me. i meant damn FUN. :)

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    "pkus" "damn fine" "it was good learn some biochem"??? Finally have that weed you've been wanting?

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    I confess it is a good post and well done Ryan and obvioulsy you Jordan who supported him..Interesting comment by Tara Aine- 'Damn Fine'..completely freudian Im sure!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    LOL - charms -

    BUSTED.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger neels said…

    INCREDIBLE!! flip, this is so inspirational! ryan, lots of respect- truly self discipline is your partner and you know what it means to be devoted and dedicated. looking forward to seeing excellent things coming from you bro.

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    I think its a bit cheeky of you not to update your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home