Revelation Behind the Mist
Wow, tonight is the most awesome weather ever. The mist when it’s nice and cold, and when you speak bellows of steam protrude from the human beak. I was chatting with my bro tonight in the road outside his place and cars would sometimes drive towards us, and you know when the light illuminates the mist? And when something stands in front of that illumination it forms scattered beams and rays of beautiful light and silhouettes of whatever object was in the way. Some of that happened and it was truly a life changing experience.
So basically I had a bit of a break down tonight. My thoughts were really confused and life seemed hopeless you know? Praise Jesus for brothers tho. My bro sniffed the revolting stench of the lies that the enemy was speaking over my vulnerable mind and decide to have a DMC with me, hence the romantic road experience. I think I came to the conclusion that my private world is unordered. My bro led me to this conclusion as he had just realised it for himself and had read the book, “Ordering your private world”. I decided I need to create myself a timetable or diary of some sort where I learn the art of prioritization, setting times for the things I do. I feel as tho this is also an effective pathway to improving the Christian walk, coz if you think about it half the time our intimacy with God is inhibited by our tormented minds and business. So by God’s grace, I will be moving into order and putting an end to this chaos. Quiet times, prayer, the word, Work, fellowship.
Sorry if this was boring for you guys but its actually really exciting for me. Live life.
So basically I had a bit of a break down tonight. My thoughts were really confused and life seemed hopeless you know? Praise Jesus for brothers tho. My bro sniffed the revolting stench of the lies that the enemy was speaking over my vulnerable mind and decide to have a DMC with me, hence the romantic road experience. I think I came to the conclusion that my private world is unordered. My bro led me to this conclusion as he had just realised it for himself and had read the book, “Ordering your private world”. I decided I need to create myself a timetable or diary of some sort where I learn the art of prioritization, setting times for the things I do. I feel as tho this is also an effective pathway to improving the Christian walk, coz if you think about it half the time our intimacy with God is inhibited by our tormented minds and business. So by God’s grace, I will be moving into order and putting an end to this chaos. Quiet times, prayer, the word, Work, fellowship. Sorry if this was boring for you guys but its actually really exciting for me. Live life.

12 Comments:
At 1:26 PM,
FeralChild said…
This is actually too deep. I would have thought only comedy and light hearted mildew would be produced from my mind. Bare with me, Ill get thru this time.
At 8:47 PM,
Unknown said…
Hey, no worries Jords- I don't think you can get 'too deep' with us! I'm so glad to know you have such amazing support to help you on your walk. This revelation you've had truly is exciting, and I see many good things coming out of it... take care.
At 12:13 AM,
Sarah said…
Ah...I saw that mist...it was amazingly awesome...I'm glad there was another appreciative person! good luck on the ordering of your world, I think all of us could take some advice away from your post!...see you jord
At 3:11 AM,
Charmaine said…
Would we say that mildew is light hearted? I mean imagine in your res room mildew starts rising up form beneath your bed where the last in-mate left their lunch or something? Or perhaps you are in the communal shower as you are at res and see mildew creeping up the wall and no-one cleans it because they think the others will.
At 3:56 AM,
FeralChild said…
Hahhahaha, a very pleasant comment Charmaine, this is true. For such a reason I wish I could go back to the times we lay on the blankets with Vashanti(aka Vash the Stampedo) speaking about lifes comedies at Twitchies farm (under the cherryblossom trees).
At 4:32 AM,
Denise said…
Hey guy.
you are completely great. and your appreciation for mist makes you that much more eligible i should say... :)
At 6:13 AM,
Kagé said…
Hey Gahle (I'll teach u pronounciation later) this is a great post. I like the poetry that hides in you and sometimes visits us humans. U remind me of a mixture of sado-kun and ichigo.
At 4:42 AM,
Berry said…
"j'ai peté" hehe :D
At 9:02 AM,
Charmaine said…
Post something new young man!
At 9:20 AM,
FeralChild said…
Flip its exams, Im stressed. I have no time to post... Sorry, it will just have to wait. :( I love you all
At 9:24 AM,
FeralChild said…
Oh hectic, I just checked my comp sci class mark. I so got my DP, little did I know my pracs pulled up my marks. Thanks Doug!
At 10:01 AM,
Unknown said…
Thanks for the comment guy :) You're gonna have to send me a picture some time of this Vash character! Put up a post sometime soon, I enjoy your revs.
Post a Comment
<< Home