FeralChild's Blog

Press the REFRESH button!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Back To School, Back to Reality

So Im back to a scary semester of work and little chill time, having no idea what life is gonna throw at me next. I would love to be one of those people who can look at this term and say, "Bring it on baby, I've got what it takes. Throw anything at me and I'll slaughter it..." But there is something about failing a major and having to repeat a year that discourages and dampens ones inner being. I suppose with God's grace tho, i'll eventually regain whatever courage I had before such dreadful exams.

But anyways....

Holidays were truly wonderful, had many a great time with friends and no family. My parentals and sister were away in the UK enjoying the high life, while I was left with my pops' bakkie, house and bank card. Lets just say i had no problem getting from A to B. Spent some great time with Carolyn Krull, trying to be productive and reading but ending up chatting about life. It was during those times I realised how special and great she is, so happy to have as my close friend.
I dont want to bore you all by going into more detail. All in all, I had fun and God did so many great things in me, this is true. So happy to be back in gtown and to see my family again. I love you all so much.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    Jords its nice of you to blog again! I think Im truely sad that you failed one of your majors-thats a bit of a bummer!!Hope you recover:)

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger KagĂ© said…

    Hey Xaba
    GERo-MERO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home