FeralChild's Blog

Press the REFRESH button!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fit the Profile?



Hi guys, hope your first week is going better than myself....

So Ive done alot of complaining recently and just thought I might as well write something a little more fun (it'll also help me to get my mind off life). My one friend from across the seas sent me an email where you fill out a questionnaire to find out the perfect dream kind of lady/man for oneself. So I thought fun fun and tried...Turned out to be really quite great and accurate.

Here was my result:

Your type is the girl next door
Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal girl is just a stone's throw away - she's the girl next door. She's Sandra Bullock, Billie Piper, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands great respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a film than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous - a bit of the guy's girl, a bit of a cover girl (the nice kind), and just a hint of the hippie chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.


So if you fit the profile, maybe I can take you out to wimpy, olde 65, or roxbury or something sometime... This is a jk

PS. Dont really know about the "next door" part of it.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger KagĂ© said…

    Lets see...Danie lives next door or we could see that if it meant literally next door you have either Tshepo or Styric??? Jords when u said this is a JK I knew you meant "I wish I was KJ" aka Kay-Jay-Five-Two

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    Hahaha, this is true. But I think Ive lost my chances with Styric, lets just say woman aren't pleased when one puts their clothes in the toilet.

    This not a very popular post, I think Ill have to delete it soon.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    I think Flame would make a lovely date!! You can make him get dressed up in his lovely pink stockings and yellow frilly dress!!

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    Denial my flaming friend is the first sign of the truth that lurks inside (especially your wardrobe. So Jords when you going to put a new post up?

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hahahaha.... what makes you think that this post in unpopular? It's hilarious! Oh and, thanks for the comments/spam...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home