FeralChild's Blog

Press the REFRESH button!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Life just got Scary!

Hey guys, I thought I failed my comp sci test that I wrote yesterday. But I got the marks back today and realised that I failed so badly that I would have to write about it. Im struggling to stay calm and Im feeling very vulnerable in this present hour of my life.
So basically Ive failed all 3 tests for comp sci this semester. Im kindof worried that Ive lost my DP requirements. If this is the case, i will not be writing my exams and therefore I will not have a 2nd major, therefore I cannot do honours next year, therefore my life is not perfect. Hence, vulnerability. So...
This is a call to all you christians who pray and converse with the one and only true GOD, mighty to save, abounding in grace, overflowing with mercy, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Creator of the Universe, Our Father, the all sufficient savior, our refuge, deliverer, shield, strength, sun, shepherd, and best Friend, my Jesus.......Please pray that I get to write these exams!!!!

Im so scared right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    Jords my friend im praying for you over here in the UK and just remember 'That all things work together for good for those called according to His plan and purpose'. mentioned both in the old and new testament so it must be true!

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger KagĂ© said…

    Yeah that's it bro don't worry...There are things in life that happen but God always takes care of us. You know it.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    Ah shux guys, I love all of you. Nothing like having bros and sistas for support.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home