East London HP Conference
Good morning great and wonderful people. The day is fair? My hands are freezing off here in the labs coz Im sitting under an aircon.
Wow guys, this weekend and the conference was great. The funny thing is, I cant for the life of me remember what the conference name was. It was powerful however.
Bob Perry, is just so inspiring... all you need to do is watch him pray or do anything really and you want to get face down and pray. Most of you would have seen such things on Sunday night. What a privilege it was to go and see him in action at home.
So basically, the one thing I wanted to get out of the conference was a greater passion for prayer and a hands on impartation from old Bob himself. And praise Jesus I got it all. The whole weekend they just taught us new ways of worship and new ways of prayer and intercession, just leading us into intimacy with Jesus. A really great thing I learnt was praying and worshiping from Revelation is so powerful. I also learnt thats Jesus, our Father, is just so willing and keen to get initimate with us, how important this intimacy really is and the primary vehicle to such an intimacy is prayer.
On the last night, Saturday, I wasn't actually gonna go to the conference coz I needed to work but my mom rushed back to fetch me when she heard that they would be praying for us. It was so great, Bill Bennets prayed for me, some powerful prayers and then Bob Perry anointed me with oil and laid on hands for impartation. Amazing.
Im so stoked and so amped for prayer now. Im so keen to get together more often with my friends just to worship and push into God's presence. He's waiting, what we gonna do about it?
Flip, this is a very spiritual post. Hope it encourages you tho.
Wow guys, this weekend and the conference was great. The funny thing is, I cant for the life of me remember what the conference name was. It was powerful however.
Bob Perry, is just so inspiring... all you need to do is watch him pray or do anything really and you want to get face down and pray. Most of you would have seen such things on Sunday night. What a privilege it was to go and see him in action at home.
So basically, the one thing I wanted to get out of the conference was a greater passion for prayer and a hands on impartation from old Bob himself. And praise Jesus I got it all. The whole weekend they just taught us new ways of worship and new ways of prayer and intercession, just leading us into intimacy with Jesus. A really great thing I learnt was praying and worshiping from Revelation is so powerful. I also learnt thats Jesus, our Father, is just so willing and keen to get initimate with us, how important this intimacy really is and the primary vehicle to such an intimacy is prayer.
On the last night, Saturday, I wasn't actually gonna go to the conference coz I needed to work but my mom rushed back to fetch me when she heard that they would be praying for us. It was so great, Bill Bennets prayed for me, some powerful prayers and then Bob Perry anointed me with oil and laid on hands for impartation. Amazing.
Im so stoked and so amped for prayer now. Im so keen to get together more often with my friends just to worship and push into God's presence. He's waiting, what we gonna do about it?
Flip, this is a very spiritual post. Hope it encourages you tho.

5 Comments:
At 5:39 AM,
KagĂ© said…
Nice Jords. I am glad to see your posts around here. I am also psyched to see God making himself so obvious in your life. We will chat sometime soon. Don't call me I'll call you. jokes (call me)
At 11:59 PM,
FeralChild said…
I love you all. Thanks for the encouragement. Hope you have great days on this cold overcast Tuesday. i write a test in the 3rd. Rough.
At 1:20 PM,
FeralChild said…
My test was terrible... How was yours? I hate it so much, its like I go blank and Ive learnt nothing, mean while Ive learnt harder than the average person. Oh well, life continues, this is true.. Hope yours was better. Enjoy your evening. I begin a comp sci prac now. :(
At 12:28 AM,
Charmaine said…
Jords your life sounds a little rough but I think that those lessons about praying would be good for now..I think its so cool that you got annointed and it was all God plan to have you there..I also think that nothing happens without prayer, so pray on brother!!
At 12:29 AM,
Charmaine said…
i meant rough with regards to your test and prac and stuff. also to Fishie, who is blantantly spamming your blog:), hope your psych test went well!!
Post a Comment
<< Home