Newspaper Boy
Wassup Guys and Girls, today has been a fair day. Life is treating me very well recently. Wrote a test today, wasn't so perfect coz of time but I feel I passed which is a good thing coz I haven't done that in a while :) After the test I went to lunch and saw myself and my digs all over the front page of the Activate newspaper. Damn right Im famous. This isn't true, not many know a Jordan Rianer. Jesus still loves me tho. Went for a session at the 12hr prayer vigil thingy, SO powerful guys, really really really try get there for at least an hour and experience God's presence so powerfully.

I would like to ask someone to court at this place...
My wisdom for the day is that we all go thru seasons in our lives, some are harder than others but behind it all is our beautiful Father who has bigger plans that we sometimes cant see. The 2 ultimate goals of His plans are to lead us into greater intamacy with Him and to mould us into the likeness of Jesus, a very great place to be. If you finding life hard just remember to keep your heart soft, keep trusting in Jesus, He is at work.
Have a good weekend, Peace!

I would like to ask someone to court at this place...
My wisdom for the day is that we all go thru seasons in our lives, some are harder than others but behind it all is our beautiful Father who has bigger plans that we sometimes cant see. The 2 ultimate goals of His plans are to lead us into greater intamacy with Him and to mould us into the likeness of Jesus, a very great place to be. If you finding life hard just remember to keep your heart soft, keep trusting in Jesus, He is at work.
Have a good weekend, Peace!

8 Comments:
At 2:45 PM,
Calvin said…
DEEP!
At 11:25 PM,
Kagé said…
Jordano
I just got a fright because someone is vacuuming in the lab next door and hit the wall with the machine...freaky.
Nice post though guy. I will raed your blog always.
At 11:29 PM,
Farmboy said…
ah dude you seem to be deep again thats good but i feel that theer are untapped qualities in you possibly hiding behind you prosthetic (sp) pectorals...ie your ability to tame young lions and keep them on your hip.
Ha ha. NECK MWEEP!!
At 1:45 PM,
Kagé said…
Keep your damnlion cubs...
At 4:38 AM,
Denise said…
i always enjoy your wisdom for the day. it's kindof sobering but great at the same time. thanks for your life-changing comment on my blog :)
At 4:39 AM,
Denise said…
PS
koscheck!! have a super happy day!!!
At 2:33 AM,
Charmaine said…
Ha Jords do you forget when you appeared in in Grocotts and were named as 'His Hunk' when we did that cleaning cars thing we do at Peppergrove?
At 4:47 AM,
Unknown said…
Oh is our very own His Hunk. Jords, I'm so glad you're my friend even though you're ever so famous... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home