FeralChild's Blog

Press the REFRESH button!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Click the Link!


Guys, this will change your life. Click the pic and check out the site. Just scroll and click next 5 and then scroll again. Just excuse the pic in top left corner.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Shakana said…

    hey jordy! i adore deviant! did u kno that u can make ur own deviant 'blog' effort thingy - its like a blog for photos. i even set one up! its SO cool!!

    check u laters my brother!

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger KagĂ© said…

    Oh Jords thanks for showing us guys this site...you know...

    Its really cool except I don't go there coz there is a bum...heh heh.
    cheeers mate the horses on the page remind me of you.

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Calvin said…

    Hectic dude. Thanks

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    Hello Young Man! How are you? I am coming homein Dec!!! Bbut not to East London but you can visit me in Dbn!

    Also I couldn't see anything in your post. but persistance deserves reward so I'll try again!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    hey animal - i like the way you have all these ladies thinking you like beautiful pics, as though you're sensitive or something

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    Bite me, TarAnimal!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    "Bite me, TarAnimal!"

    where?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home