FeralChild's Blog

Press the REFRESH button!

Friday, May 19, 2006

THE SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!



For all you Bleach fans out there!

This guy is a lengend, Don Kanonji - "Mission Complete!"

Click the image to check out an awesome anime site I found..



"Boohahahahahahahaha!!"

I wish you guys could share in this humour with me, I feel only my digsmates and Dale can relate to me on this one. Everyone, start watching Bleach. It will change your life.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    Haha, I remember it. "Bring it on" I think it is... Not a perfect movie, this is true. Anyway, hopefully Ill have something to say after this weekend. Hope you have a great one.

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Berry said…

    hey jords... glad to have found your blog... it seems to be a place that will entice much thriving! Hope you having a great friday :)

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Charmaine said…

    Jordan not sure if I understood the post but it looked good...anyway hope you have something to say after this weekend..it would be great to hear it..or read it..

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger FeralChild said…

    There we go Fish, I deleted your first post so only the real one is there now.

    ...I sometimes cheer for mens rugby games. kreek kreek.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home